This metal wallet card is the perfect gift for your significant other on your special day, to commemorate an anniversary, or any special occasion where a permanent message is desired.
This card will be engraved with an medical symbol and your emergency contact information. If you format your message to us in the lines you'd prefer, feel free to select the first option from the first drop down menu.
The card will be formatted as in the first photo using the same fonts unless otherwise specifically requested.
Material -- Anodized aluminum card
Size -- approximately 3-3/8" x 2-1/8"
Ultra thin metal, strong but not bulky.
HOW TO ORDER
Please choose accordingly from the drop down menu to ensure your item is shipped out within the time stated in the Announcements section. It's very easy! There are 3 options:
1) Our Design (photo 1) | This is the base price for graphics we've already designed (slight variations/customizations allowed will be stated in the listing, e.g., change of name or date)
2) Custom: std font | This is a custom message of your choice using the 1 of the standard fonts and symbols (limit 2) in the listing. We can laser engrave your custom personalized message with up to 300 characters per side.
3) Custom: special img | This includes any images that needs processing by us, which includes actual handwriting, child's drawing, logos, etc.
Note: If you find another listing with an image from our shop you'd rather have on this particular watch, please feel free to select Option 1 (since we have already designed it for you, there's no need to pay extra). Please copy the link of desired layout from our shop during checkout and paste in the notes to seller during checkout.
If you'd like engravings on both the front and back of the cards, please select "Front and Back" from engraving option.
***COLOR CHOICE*** Please leave your color choice when checking out. If no color is chosen, we will proceed with a BLACK card without prior communication so we don't hold up your order.
ABOUT LASER ENGRAVING
The writing or image will not fade or wear off. It is not painted on. The laser removes a very thin layer of the anodized metal, leaving a white marking.
More about anodized aluminum!
What Is Anodizing?
Anodizing is a simple electrochemical process developed more than 75 years ago that forms a protective coating of aluminum oxide on the surface of the aluminum. Aluminum oxide is a hard, durable, weather resistant substance that protects the base metal. The coating grows from the base aluminum metal by this electrochemical process. The coating is integral to the metal and can not peel or flake. The structure of the coating is many small hexagonal pores, which are filled with a “seal” that hydrolyzes these pores to fill them with inert aluminum oxide.
Advantages Of Anodizing
- Anodizing is better for aluminum in high traffic areas where the coating is subject to physical abuse and abrasive cleaners.
- Anodizing cannot peel off. The coating is actually part of the metal.
- Anodizing is unaffected by sunlight.