Personalized Custom Bar Bracelet | Handwriting Bar Bracelet | Signature Bar | Memorial Jewelry | Daughter Gift | Mother Gift | Wedding Party Gift | Bridesmaid Gift | Maid of Honor Gift | Mother of the Bride Gift | Mother of the Groom Gift | Flower Girl Gift | Silver Stainless | Christmas Gift
- This listing if for a single bracelet engraved with "Mother of the Bride" OR "Mother of the Groom" and a heart symbol, as seen in the first image (see link below for actual handwriting, custom artwork, fingerprints, etc.)
- One side option: all engraving on the outside OR inside
- Two sides option: engraving on both outside AND inside
- Text placed on one line unless otherwise requested
- Character Limit (includes spaces): 40 characters per line
- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Thick: 1.1 mm
- Bar width: 6mm or 0.25”
- Bar length: 41 mm or 1.6”
- Bar size: 41 x 6 x 1.1 mm
- The bracelet chain length (includes bar): 6"+ 2" extension (bracelet is 6"-8” total)
- The item will come with a gift box
- Model wrist size: 5.5"
- This bracelet is 6-8”
- To ensure this bracelet will fit your wrist, measure your wrist by wrapping a piece of string around your wrist and measure it with a ruler, then add 1/2'' - 1'' to your wrist measurement:
:: For a fit that's not too loose or too tight, add 1/2" to your wrist size
:: For a little looser fit, add 1" to your wrist size
CUSTOMIZED ITEMS -- PLEASE READ
1. CUSTOMIZED (Our Design (photo 1))
This is the base price for graphics we've already designed (slight variations/customizations allowed will be stated in the listing, e.g., change of name or date). If a font changed is desired, please select "Custom (# of words)", as this requires additional set-up time. Enter exact words and case (we will copy and paste as is), so if you do "jgd" in lowercase, we will engrave: jgd.If additional personalization is selected (e.g., on the back of an item), we will carry over our design to match the front if a design is not shown (for the back). We copy and paste your notes, so be sure to double check spelling.
2. CUSTOMIZED (USING STANDARD FONTS)
Enter exact words and case (we will copy and paste as is), so if you do "jgd" in lowercase, we will engrave: jgd.
If you are particular about your design, please be very specific in the NOTES section at checkout as to how you want it to read or look (e.g., as in photo, centered, top bottom, justified to the left or right, etc.). If it's not specified, we will set it up as in the photos or at our discretion. We design each item with a both an artistic and a critical eye to ensure you are getting a well-designed piece. You can always attach a photo of your requested layout.
Proofs are available for purchase, as this does slow down our production time. If no proof is purchased and one is requested, we will move forward with your order without any prior communication.
3. CUSTOMIZED (USING SPECIAL IMAGES)
Please keep words, phrases, and/or characters within the limit listed. We will move the words around so they will fit onto your piece, but we will not alter any of the words/images themselves. NOTE ABOUT IMAGES: The clearer the image, the better the result. When sending photos, note that the bigger the image, the better the quality and result of your product. High quality images are your best option, yet we can still mark any image given to us. Well lit images without shadows work the best. A regular ink pen will give a thinner line, while Sharpies and wide tip markers will give a thicker/bolder result. We will contact you, if for some reason, we are unable to process your image.
Custom artwork and special graphics will only be engraved on one side. Special graphics are any designs not listed in the symbols or standard fonts images.
If engraving for front and back are chosen, but there are no specifications as to what is to be engraved on the back, it will be left blank.
Traditionally, a monogram has the last name initial as larger in the middle with first name initial to the left and middle name initial to the right. Please leave initials in the order you would like them engraved and indicate which initial should be larger than the other two. If no initial is specified as larger, then we will just make all the initials the same size.