This listing is for a long stainless steel beer bottle opener engraved with a set of coordinates of your choice.
This bottle opener is a great gift for guys and gals alike. Give them out as gifts to your groom, groomsmen, bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, and father of the groom. These would make great stocking stuffers!
Material: Stainless steel
DiMen'sions: 1.6" x 7"
Here's a good website to find your special place, whether it be a favorite travel spot, your wedding location, your first home, or your child's birth place:
I will use whichever format is left in the notes (when checking out). Here are two expamples:
DD coordinates: 42.78774 -86.10421
DMS coordinates: 42º47'15.88" N 86º06'15.17" W
HOW TO ORDER
Please choose accordingly from the drop down menu to ensure your item is shipped out within the time stated.
It's very easy! There are 3 groups of options:
1) Our Design (photo 1) | This is the base price for graphics we've already designed (slight variations/customizations allowed will be stated in the listing, e.g., change of name or date)
2) Custom (# of words) | This is a custom message of your choice using the 1 of the standard fonts and symbols (limit 2) in the listing. Examples: If personalization on "Front & Back" is chosen and "Custom (1-8 words)" is selected, then you may have 1-8 words on EACH side. Choosing "Front Only" for engraving side and "Custom (1-8 words)" does not work for 3 words on the front and 5 words on the back, as this increases set-up time for us.
3) Custom Image | These are simple images that need processing by us, which includes actual handwriting, child's drawing, simple logos, etc. Please note that there is an 8 word limit. If more engraving is desired or your image is very complex, please contact us for a quote.
Note: If you find another listing with an image from our shop you'd rather have on this particular piece, please feel free to select Option 1 (since we have already designed it for you, there's no need to pay extra). Please copy the link of desired layout from our shop during checkout and paste in the notes to seller during checkout.
CUSTOMIZED ITEMS -- PLEASE READ
1. CUSTOMIZED (Our Design (photo 1))
This is the base price for graphics we've already designed (slight variations/customizations allowed will be stated in the listing, e.g., change of name or date). If a font changed is desired, please select "Custom (# of words)", as this requires additional set-up time. Enter exact words and case (we will copy and paste as is), so if you do "jgd" in lowercase, we will engrave: jgd.If additional personalization is selected (e.g., on the back of an item), we will carry over our design to match the front if a design is not shown (for the back). We copy and paste your notes, so be sure to double check spelling.
2. CUSTOMIZED (USING STANDARD FONTS)
Enter exact words and case (we will copy and paste as is), so if you do "jgd" in lowercase, we will engrave: jgd.
If you are particular about your design, please be very specific in the NOTES section at checkout as to how you want it to read or look (e.g., as in photo, centered, top bottom, justified to the left or right, etc.). If it's not specified, we will set it up as in the photos or at our discretion. We design each item with a both an artistic and a critical eye to ensure you are getting a well-designed piece. You can always attach a photo of your requested layout.
Proofs are available for purchase, as this does slow down our production time. If no proof is purchased and one is requested, we will move forward with your order without any prior communication.
3. CUSTOMIZED (USING SPECIAL IMAGES)
Please keep words, phrases, and/or characters within the limit listed. We will move the words around so they will fit onto your piece, but we will not alter any of the words/images themselves. NOTE ABOUT IMAGES: The clearer the image, the better the result. When sending photos, note that the bigger the image, the better the quality and result of your product. High quality images are your best option, yet we can still mark any image given to us. Well lit images without shadows work the best. A regular ink pen will give a thinner line, while Sharpies and wide tip markers will give a thicker/bolder result. We will contact you, if for some reason, we are unable to process your image.
Custom artwork and special graphics will only be engraved on one side. Special graphics are any designs not listed in the symbols or standard fonts images.
If engraving for front and back are chosen, but there are no specifications as to what is to be engraved on the back, it will be left blank.
Traditionally, a monogram has the last name initial as larger in the middle with first name initial to the left and middle name initial to the right. Please leave initials in the order you would like them engraved and indicate which initial should be larger than the other two. If no initial is specified as larger, then we will just make all the initials the same size.