Solid piece of stainless steel that will not rust or tarnish. Your lightweight stainless steel tag comes in a matte finish. Stainless steel is extremely durable because it is a very hard metal, so it will not ding and dent as easily as other softer metals (brass and copper).
Your pet ID tag will be engraved with your pet’s name, a symbol, and your contact info.
• • • • G R E A T • • T O • • K N O W • • • •
D E T A I L S
Material: pure stainless steel (304)
Thickness: 0.8 mm (these are are thinner, lighter versions --- our standard tags are 1.8 - 2.2 mm)
Split ring material: stainless steel
Split ring diameter: 16 mm (provided for attaching tag to your pet's collar)
H O W ∙ ∙ T O ∙ ∙ O R D E R
-- M E N U --- O N E --
1) SIZE: choose tag size (medium, large, or x-large)
-- M E N U --- T W O --
1) CONTACT INFO (# OF LINES):
∙ ∙ 1 Phone Number ∙ ONE phone number for contact info
∙ ∙ Up to 4 Lines ∙ up to 4 lines total with a maximum of 55 characters for contact info
--- F O N T --- L E A V E -- I N -- N O T E S --
1) Check out our pet tag font list
--- S Y M B O L S --- L E A V E -- I N -- N O T E S --
1) Choose a SYMBOL ** does not apply to tags with special graphics **
We will copy and paste text case and all information, so please be sure to leave your notes as you'd like to see them personalized (UPPERCASE, Title Case, or lowercase). We will use Title Case or lowercase for script fonts even if the note for your pet's name is in all uppercase.
We have TWO pet id tag series:
1. Choose your SYMBOL (choose your own font and one of our cute symbols)
2. Choose from one of OUR DESIGNS (choose your own font). We will engrave all graphics seen in the first photo (except with YOUR pet's name/contact info).
**All pet tags have only one font option for CONTACT INFO. It's a very legible font.
All of our items are MADE TO ORDER and PERSONALIZED just for you. Graphics seen in the first photo “Our Design (photo 1)” can be used to personalize your piece. As all of our items are engraved to order, these graphics are considered a personalization.