Luxuriously thick pet ID tag personalized with your pet's info.
Our copper and brass tags have a brushed and lacquered finish that will help delay its natural ability to oxidize (tarnish or turn brown). Copper is a soft metal, so it is much easier to add "character" (dings and dents) than brass or stainless steel. Anodized aluminum tag will not rust, tarnish, discolor, or flake, but the metal will wear away faster if there's friction from another metal tag. Aluminum is extremely lightweight, so it's ideal if you're looking for a minimal tag your pet will barely notice.
Your pet ID tag will be engraved with your pet’s name, your contact info, and the special design graphics shown in the first image.
• • • • G R E A T • • T O • • K N O W • • • •
D E T A I L S
Material: pure copper, pure brass, pure stainless steel, or anodized aluminum
Thickness: 1.8 - 2.2 mm
Split ring material: stainless steel
Split ring diameter: 16 mm (provided for attaching tag to your pet's collar)
H O W ∙ ∙ T O ∙ ∙ O R D E R
-- M E N U --- O N E --
1) SIZE: choose tag size (e.g., small, medium, large, or x-large)
2) MATERIAL: choose Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, or Anodized Aluminum (various colors)
-- M E N U --- T W O --
1) CONTACT INFO (# OF LINES):
∙ ∙ 1 Phone Number ∙ ONE phone number for contact info
∙ ∙ Up to 4 Lines ∙ up to 4 lines total with a maximum of 55 characters for contact info
--- F O N T --- L E A V E -- I N -- N O T E S --
1) Check out our pet tag font list
--- G R A P H I C S --- W I L L -- B E -- E N G R A V E D --
1) Our symbol list does not apply to this item. Your tag will be engraved with all graphics seen in the first photo (except with your pet's name/contact info).
We will copy and paste text case and all information, so please be sure to leave your notes as you'd like to see them personalized (UPPERCASE, Title Case, or lowercase). We will use Title Case or lowercase for script fonts even if the note for your pet's name is in all uppercase.
O U R ∙ ∙ F A Q
Have questions? Our FAQ page just for you:
♥ http://www.miniwimco.com/pages/pet-id-tags-faq ♥
∙ ∙ ∙ can I see larger images of available fonts and symbols? YES
∙ ∙ ∙ what size tag should I get? drawn to scale comparison of our tags on toy, small, medium, and large breeds (and kitties)
We have TWO pet id tag series:
1. Choose your SYMBOL (choose your own font and one of our cute symbols)
2. Choose from one of OUR DESIGNS (choose your own font). We will engrave all graphics seen in the first photo (except with YOUR pet's name/contact info).
**All pet tags have only one font option for CONTACT INFO. It's a very legible font.