Luxuriously thick round-shaped pet ID tag personalized with your pet's info.
Our copper and brass tags have a brushed and lacquered finish that will help delay its natural ability to oxidize (tarnish or turn brown). Copper is a soft metal, so it is much easier to add "character" (dings and dents) than brass or stainless steel. Anodized aluminum tag will not rust, tarnish, discolor, or flake, but the metal will wear away faster if there's friction from another metal tag. Aluminum is extremely lightweight, so it's ideal if you're looking for a minimal tag your pet will barely notice.
Your pet ID tag will be engraved with your pet’s name, our exclusive design shown in the first photo, and your contact info.
• Material: pure copper, pure brass, pure stainless steel, or anodized aluminum
• Thickness: 1.8 - 2.2 mm
• Sizes: small: 22mm • medium: 28mm • large: 31.75mm (1.25")
• Split ring material: stainless steel
• Split ring diameter: 16 mm (provided for attaching tag to your pet's collar)
What will be engraved?
We have TWO pet id tag series:
1. Choose your SYMBOL (choose your own font and one of our cute symbols)
2. Choose from one of OUR DESIGNS (choose your own font). We will engrave all graphics seen in the first photo (except with YOUR pet's name/contact info).
**All pet tags have only one font option for CONTACT INFO. It's a very legible font.
All items MADE TO ORDER
All of our items are MADE TO ORDER and PERSONALIZED just for you. Graphics seen in the first photo “Our Design (photo 1)” can be used to personalize your piece. As all of our items are engraved to order, these graphics are considered a personalization.